Pharmaceutical video production presents a great opportunity to work with pioneering subject matter and inspirational Key Opinion Leaders [KOL’s].
We find the key to pharmaceutical video content is to take intricate levels of information and communicate them in a way that makes them hold an audience’s attention – we find this is best achieved by bringing it to life, experimenting with new production techniques and innovative presentation styles.
We often work to Globally dictated branding and content restricted under NICE guidelines.
The Pharmaceutical industry is heavily regulated given the status of the brands involved and often, the high level of investment in new drugs and products. At Zealous Media we are well versed with non-disclosure of information, security of recordings and high-security locations. We produce the following video projects:
- Drug/Device Launch
- Town Hall Recordings for Global Consumption
- Production Sites
- Manufacturing Sites and Processes
- Interactive Digital (Sales Aids, Leave Pieces etc.)
- Product Demonstration
- Talking Heads
- Sales Staff Conference On-Site Filming
- Multi-Language Content
- Employing the use of cinematic filming techniques such as extreme long shot and birds-eye give the audience a ‘film trailer’ feel
- Great for video content where a reveal or launch is the key objective
- Perfect when there is 1-3 key messages to communicate
- Highly likely to engage the viewer on a visual/emotive level
- Professional edge to your video, which stands out from the crowd
- Ideal when crafting a story
- Typically short than promotional videos but with more of a ‘wow’ factor
- Excellent for providing in-depth detailed information
- Great videos for repeat watching
- As a demonstration or explanatory videos they provide a content based option
- Perfect for when the video content has more than 3 key messages to communicate