Event video production requires a high degree of adaptability, entering an arena with a clear idea of what is to be captured, only to have the script torn up at a moment’s notice. But that is the life of event filming and we absolutely love it.
Capturing the essence of an event often means feeling the vibe of the day, on the day. Whether it’s a fast-paced dynamic event or a more professional, high-level briefing – we adapt accordingly.
Event filming is demanding from the perspective of creating an efficient, yet flexible recording plan. At Zealous Media we also understand how our technology/equipment must be fully operational at all times, will back up support if necessary – our crews and on-site teams are highly skilled and ensure that capturing content, that cannot be replicated or re-filmed is of primary objective.
The variety of our event video production experience is wide:
- Promotional asset creation
- Video wall content
- Award Show
- Panel Discussion
- Outdoor Exhibition/Show
- Talking Heads
- Team Building Days
- Employing the use of cinematic filming techniques such as extreme long shot and birds-eye give the audience a ‘film trailer’ feel
- Great for video content where a reveal or launch is the key objective
- Perfect when there is 1-3 key messages to communicate
- Highly likely to engage the viewer on a visual/emotive level
- Professional edge to your video, which stands out from the crowd
- Ideal when crafting a story
- Typically short than promotional videos but with more of a ‘wow’ factor
- Excellent for providing in-depth detailed information
- Great videos for repeat watching
- As a demonstration or explanatory videos they provide a content based option
- Perfect for when the video content has more than 3 key messages to communicate